Free community tax clinic open at Africa Centre (suite #106 – 11808 St Albert Trail. NW T5L 4G4), and virtual services open daily from 10 AM -3 PM.
Get your taxes done!
- Scope of Service
- Free tax clinic for low-income earners: A threshold of $50,000 annual income.
Edmonton Location and Schedule
- Africa Centre (#106 – 11808 St Albert Trail. NW T5L 4G4): Thursdays and Fridays from10:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Below is a list of documents that you need to have with you:
- Proof of identity
- T4 and T5 slips and any other income information
- Childcare expenses (if applicable)
- Donations (if any)
- Unreimbursed medical expenses (if any)
- RRSP contribution slips
- Professional membership dues/fees
- Tuition and any post-secondary/professional education costs