As we look forward to filing your taxes for 2022, here are some things you need to keep in mind:
The tax clinic is for people with low and modest incomes. $50k per annum is the threshold.
The tax clinic opens on the 1st of March. Virtual filings start on February 23rd.
Find below a list of potential items required for the filing;
1) T4 and T5 slips and any other income information
2) Childcare expenses (if applicable)
3) Donations (if any)
4) Unreimbursed medical expenses (if any)
5) RRSP contribution slips
6) Professional membership dues/fees
7) Tuition and any post-secondary/professional education costs
there may be other items that are specific to your situation which may not be here. We will request those in the course of filing.
If you have already contacted us, we appreciate your interest in our services!
Book your appointment here or call:
Edmonton: (587) 545 2900
Calgary: (403) 554 2861
We look forward to hearing from you soon.